Why connect Wordpress to Google Sheets
Optimize the efficiency of content strategy
Build a report to view which articles have a higher visitor-to-customer conversion rate and optimize your strategy accordingly.
Monitor content writers' productivity and results
Create a dashboard to assess the productivity of content writers. Draw conclusions and improve the staff allocation process.
Run experiments and analyze the outcomes
Share your custom dashboards and reports with all team members. Make them easy to read and comprehend for all.
How to link Wordpress to Google Sheets
- Select WordPress as a data source
- Connect your WordPress account
- Pick a data entity to export from WordPress
- Specify a data destination in Google Sheets
- Set a schedule for data refreshes
- Run the importer and review the progress
Set up multiple integrations to count on every day
Looking to import data from Pipedrive, Clockify, Xero, or any other app? Not a problem. Use Coupler.io to link a data source to Google Sheets to automate workflows and leverage the power of spreadsheets across all your projects!