Loved by 24,000+ organizations across the globe
Why connect HubSpot to Google Sheets
Automate HubSpot reporting at your company
Populate Google Sheets with different types of HubSpot data (Deals, Contacts, Companies, etc.) to customize your reporting. Set up automatic data refresh, specifying the days and times that you want your CRM data to be updated in the spreadsheet. Ensure you always have a snapshot of the latest HubSpot information available in your working document or dashboard.
Monitor sales results in near to real time
Import HubSpot data to Google Sheets including custom fields to prepare information for further visualization. Use Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Tableau, and other tools to build an automatically updating dashboard to review your sales performance and look for insights to optimize conversions. Share your custom dashboards and reports with all team members. Make them easy to read by everyone.
Improve sales team performance with ease
Establish HubSpot to Google Sheets integration without writing a single line of code. Export HubSpot Deals and other data required to analyze your sales employees’ productivity. Break down the information by the Deal Owner to see how they perform on a daily and weekly basis. Create an overview report to monitor your sales team's effectiveness and use the data to enhance established processes where required.
What data to pull from HubSpot to Google Sheets
Export Deals to build custom HubSpot reports in Google Sheets. Share this data with stakeholders to keep them up to date with your company’s progress, show the open vs closed deals, their total value, and more.
Set up HubSpot integration with Google Sheets to import Contacts and create a dynamic list in a spreadsheet. Link the document with a marketing automation tool to commence an email onboarding process, or keep clients informed about updates.
Pull Products information from HubSpot to Google Sheets to create a comprehensive list of all items currently available for sale. Blend your Products data with open Deals to see what items are expected to be paid for and shipped soon.
Export HubSpot Tickets data to Google Sheets and create a customer service dashboard. Analyze how many tickets were registered and closed in the past period. Review what average response and reaction times were, and improve them.
Import Companies information from HubSpot to Google Sheets to get an overview of all organizations that have ever purchased from you. Review the list to find frequent buyers and see whether you can come up with a special offer or another incentive for them.
How to Integrate HubSpot with Google Sheets
Select your data source and destination (5 seconds)
Select HubSpot among numerous other sources to import data and Google Sheets as a destination to store and analyze data.
Pick a data entity to export (10 seconds)
Pick the specific data entity you want to export from HubSpot. It could be anything ranging from contacts and deals to tickets and live product catalogs.
Preview, transform & filter data (2 minutes)
Specify filter criteria and configure the data destination. Preview the results and make adjustments if needed, right in Coupler.io.
Set a schedule for data refreshes (10 seconds)
Set up a schedule for data refreshes so you always have the most up-to-date information (as often as every 15 minutes).
HubSpot Google Sheets Integration step-by-step
Whether you're a marketing professional looking to monitor campaign performance, a sales manager tracking leads, or a customer support team analyzing customer satisfaction metrics, exporting HubSpot data to Google Sheets can be a game-changer.
Despite the fact that you can export your HubSpot data manually, automated workflow gives you some crucial advantages. It saves you time since the HubSpot export data runs automatically without your involvement. It minimizes human errors that could take place if you move data by hand.
So, let's dive in and discover how to harness the power of HubSpot and Google Sheets together!
After logging into the app, you will need to set up a new Importer for the HubSpot account.
- Select the account you want to use with Coupler.io
- Review accesses that Coupler.io requires and agree to use a 3d party app
- Created after date - refers to the creation date of a selected data entity.
- Created before date - refers to the creation date of a selected data entity
- Updated after a date - refers to the updating date of a selected data entity
- Updated before date - refers to the updating date of a selected data entity
Coupler.io allows you to automatically consolidate data from multiple accounts, data entities, and even sources. For this, you only need to click Add one more source and configure it in the same way as described above.
Once the source configuration is ready, click Proceed to Destination Settings.
- Sign in to the chosen account.
- Review the contents of access rights which you are granting to Coupler.io and press Allow.
- Confirm your choices.
- Read the Close this window message and close the pop-up.
- Preview data – check if the data you need to extract loads correctly before exporting it.
- Manage columns – hide the columns you don't want to export from HubSpot to Google Sheets, add new columns, rename and reorder them, change their type, and merge information from several columns into one.
- Filter data – extract only the needed data based on various criteria. To do so, you must select the column containing the filtering criterion (for example, status) and specify the desired value.
- Perform calculations – you can calculate new metrics based on your data directly within Coupler.io's interface. All you need to do is add a new column and provide a calculation formula.
- Interval (from 15 minutes to once per month)
- Days of the week
- Time preferences
- Time zone
See what our customers say
"Coupler.io automatically imports the full dataset you need and it refreshes it completely on any schedule you want. No triggers necessary. And the best of all, the team is very supportive.
"The integrations are easy to set up and automate, my colleagues think I'm a genius, but it's really Coupler.io that is doing the heavy lifting.
Set up multiple integrations to count on every day
Looking to import data from Shopify, Clockify, Jira, or any other app? Not a problem. Use Coupler.io to link a data source to Google Sheets to automate workflows and leverage the power of spreadsheets across all your projects!