Loved by 24,000+ organizations across the globe
Why connect QuickBooks to Google Sheets
Automate reporting in Google Sheets
Link QuickBooks to Google Sheets to enable fresh data flow at any point in time. Build an automatically updating dashboard to monitor overdue invoices. Import information to build a forecast that is based only on the latest information. Save time and effort by automating your invoice reconciliation process in Google Sheets, and more!
Share accounting and reports data with stakeholders
Share your QuickBooks Profit and Loss report with stakeholders for budget collaboration! Simplify numerous workflows by letting your teammates and clients review important for them data, leave comments, add extra information, and generate new dashboards and reports without providing these users with access to all your accounting information.
Combine QuickBooks data with insights from other apps
Pull your QuickBooks accounting or reports data to Google Sheets and blend it with information from HubSpot, Airtable, Shopify, Clockify, and other systems. Create powerful dashboards that will bring extra visibility and benefit the whole team. As a result, get the most comprehensive overview of your business that you can rely on in just a few clicks.
What data to pull from QuickBooks to Google Sheets
Export QuickBooks accounting data, including Transactions, Customers, Invoices, Payments, Employees, and other information to create informative reports. Use macro to specify the running period to pull your financial information for. Visualize this information by linking it to Google Data Studio and other BI tools. Share the outcomes with your team and find ways to improve your reporting!
Export QuickBooks reports, including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow, Profit and Loss, Aging Receivables, and more to get the necessary insights and customize your reporting according to your company’s needs. Export QuickBooks Cash Flow report to Google Sheets to build an auto-updating Cash Flow forecast, and more!
How to integrate QuickBooks with Google Sheets
Select your data source and destination (5 seconds)
Select QuickBooks among numerous other sources to import data and Google Sheets as a destination to store and analyze data.
Pick a data entity to export (10 seconds)
Pick the specific data entity you want to export from QuickBooks. It could be anything ranging from contacts and deals to tickets and live product catalogs.
Preview, transform & filter data (2 minutes)
Specify filter criteria and configure the data destination. Preview the results and make adjustments if needed, right in Coupler.io.
Set a schedule for data refreshes (10 seconds)
Set up a schedule for data refreshes so you always have the most up-to-date information (as often as every 15 minutes).
How to connect QuickBooks to Google Sheets?
QuickBooks stands as the ultimate comprehensive solution for managing accounting and finance tasks. However, despite its extensive capabilities, many seasoned accountants still find value in complementing this software with a reliable spreadsheet. By connecting QuickBooks to Google Sheets, you can unlock a whole new level of efficiency in your financial management processes. The integration empowers you to effortlessly transfer and organize data, perform complex calculations, create dynamic reports, and collaborate with team members in real time.
Whether you are a small business owner, a freelance accountant, or a financial professional working in a large corporation, the QuickBooks to Google Sheets integration offers immense benefits. Say goodbye to manual data entry and tedious copy-pasting between platforms. With Coupler.io, you can streamline your workflow and focus your valuable time and expertise on more strategic financial analysis and decision-making. Let's review how to export QuickBooks to Google Sheets without coding step by step.
The second option is Coupler.io add-on, which works directly from Google Sheets. You can find Coupler.io on the G Suite Marketplace or install it from the Add-ons menu in your spreadsheet.
Next, connect your QuickBooks account to Coupler.io. Our app will need access to view your QuickBooks data.
Optionally, choose the reporting period and how the data should be grouped. For example, the former can be very useful to see the balance sheet for each vendor, customer, or department. While connecting QuickBooks to Google Sheets, you can also choose some optional settings.
- Where – Specify a guided query against the chosen entity to retrieve a filtered set of elements.
- Order – Use data query to retrieve elements in ascending or descending order. For example, to retrieve data in descending order by email address.
- Split By – Use this parameter to split data with multiple lines into separate rows. For example, an invoice may have several line items, which will be returned in a single row at a regular data import.
Now select where to store your data from QuickBooks. You can choose one of the existing sheets, create a new one, and then import data. Optionally, you can adjust several other parameters.
- Specify the first cell where to import your data range. If your destination sheet has formulas, keep them on the left side of your imported data set.
- Select Import mode. You can fully replace all previously imported data with the latest information available in your data source or place newly imported data under previously imported entries.
- Preview data – check if the data you need to extract loads correctly before exporting it.
- Manage columns – hide the columns you don't want to export from QuickBooks to Google Sheets, add new columns, rename and reorder them, change their type, and merge information from several columns into one.
- Filter data – extract only the needed data based on various criteria. To do so, you must select the column containing the filtering criterion (for example, status) and specify the desired value.
- Perform calculations – you can calculate new metrics based on your data directly within Coupler.io's interface. All you need to do is add a new column and provide a calculation formula.
- Interval (from 15 minutes to once per month)
- Days of the week
- Time preferences
- Time zone
See what our customers say
"Coupler.io automatically imports the full dataset you need and it refreshes it completely on any schedule you want. No triggers necessary. And the best of all, the team is very supportive.
"The integrations are easy to set up and automate, my colleagues think I'm a genius, but it's really Coupler.io that is doing the heavy lifting.
Set up multiple integrations to count on every day
Looking to import data from Shopify, Clockify, Jira, or any other app? Not a problem. Use Coupler.io to link a data source to Google Sheets to automate workflows and leverage the power of spreadsheets across all your projects!