Why connect Jira to Google Sheets
Review team performance and load
Perform combined analysis by importing issues using basic or advanced search, filters, or custom JQL.
Keep all your stakeholders up to date
Build a weekly stakeholder report estimating the budget, release dates and other details of a project.
Visualize a team velocity chart
Create an automatically updating team velocity chart to analyze the value delivered by your team in each sprint.
How to link Jira to Google Sheets
- Select Jira as a data source
- Connect your Jira account
- Enter a JQL query or filter ID to query data
- Specify a data destination in Google Sheets
- Set a schedule for data refreshes
- Run the importer and review the progress
Set up multiple integrations to count on every day
Looking to import data from Pipedrive, Clockify, Xero, or any other app? Not a problem. Use Coupler.io to link a data source to Google Sheets to automate workflows and leverage the power of spreadsheets across all your projects!