Why connect Clockify to Google Sheets
Maximize the productivity of employees
Build a utilization report to review the billing efficiency of your team and seek ways to increase it.
Monitor the number of hours worked
Create a dashboard to monitor the number of hours an individual on your team worked in the last month.
Measure staff involvement by project
Design an automatically updating report to analyze the time allocation of your staff for each project.
How to link Clockify to Google Sheets
- Select Clockify as a data source
- Pick a report to export from Clockify
- Enter your Clockify account’s API key
- Specify a data destination in Google Sheets
- Set a schedule for data refreshes
- Run the importer and review the progress
Set up multiple integrations to count on every day
Looking to import data from Pipedrive, Airtable, Xero, or any other app? Not a problem. Use Coupler.io to link a data source to Google Sheets to automate workflows and leverage the power of spreadsheets across all your projects!